At www.collegeonlinepro.com we value our users and recognise their right to keep personal information private. This statement discloses our information collection, handling and disclosure practices for all sites managed by us.
What information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your
Name, Email address or other details to help you with your experience. Unless you become a registered member we does not collect information that identifies you personally.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. It won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enable Google AdSense on our site but we may do so on the future.
How do we protect visitor information?
Users are able to change their personal information:
– By logging in to their account
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We collect your email address:
To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To market to our mailing list.
Email communications from us:
We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.